Sunday, February 1, 2009

the calm before the storm

its been a busy couple weeks here in el salvador! after returning from vacation in costa rica, we had about a week to plan and prepare for our first week of the semester at matías, and then one of the craziest weeks of my life! i seriously cant wait to fill everyone in on how that first week went, how costa rica was.. ive made a list of all the sweet things that have happened, and i cant wait to share it.. we have a super bowl party tonight that we invited a bunch of students to, so as soon as it is over im gonna be pounding away furiously at my keyboard, getting this thing up to date.. i guess if youve learned anything about me, it is that keeping a blog is not one of my stronger disciplines.. bear with me, and look for some updates soon!

ill put them all in on the dates they happened, so anything past november 16th will be new for you to read!

thanks everyone, hope all is well..

No comments: