Tuesday, March 17, 2009

trip to the zoo

hey everyone, sorry its been a while since ive posted.. ive had a lot on my mind and havent really felt like writing.. also, we havent really done much.. but anyways, we went to the zoo on friday just to get out of the house and do something fun as a team, and it ended up being really sweet.. i love animals, and i got some decent pictures of some of them so yeah.. enjoy!










if you click on the pictures and look at them full size, some of them are really incredible.. and as always, there are a lot more pictures at the gallery..

2 comments:

mdmiller said...

I'm so glad you took time to visit the Zoo - and send photos! It really helped to bring the Llama story to life (red eyes and everything). I hope that you are having a great week!

BTW, I loved the your comments about Nehemiah. Pastor Jeff did a series on Nehemiah about this time last year. You may want to check it out at simi valley presbyterian church on iTunes.

Looking forward to seeing you soon...

Love You!

JG said...

I love elephants...you just made my day dude!